LESSON #1: What's your problem?
Teacher's Guide for Lesson #1
Lesson Links: Project Story
Objective : To identify the problem(s) which need to be solved and to write a Problem Statement.
- Handout #1: What's your problem? (also available in PDF format , Adobe Acrobat plug-in required)
Part One: Identifying your problem
- Take out Handout #1 (click on the link above to print out a copy of the handout if needed)
- Follow the link to the project story and read it or read the copy on the handout.
- Follow the instructions on the handout and try to identify the problems that you need to solve.
- Write the Problem Statement in the appropriate place on Handout #1.
- Discuss your ideas with the class/group.