Important: Before beginning the project, read the Project Instructions.
- Field Trip to Your Square
- Preparing a List for Posting to Project Database
- Preparing a Final Report: How Are We Alike and Different?
- Constructing a Partner's Square (optional)
- Science: Classifying Objects
- Social Studies/Language Arts : Partners Around the World
- Engineering: Ant Day Care Center
- Engineering: Mini-Squares of Life
This site contains a summary of all of the standards which this project addresses.
This section contains information on student assessment. Project participants can get assistance from assessment experts if needed.
This site contains information for teachers who wish to conduct this project in urban environments.
Finding a "Key Pal"
As an extension of this project, you may decide to establish a "key-pal" relationship with another participating class. Your class and the partner class would share information about your school, city, country, etc. that would go beyond the postings that are required for this project. If you wish to work with a Partner Class, contact particpants via the Discussion Area.